you better pop lock and drop that attitude
No really. Watch this.
Ancient Chinese instrument, the sheng, which originated back in 1,100 BC, and it can perfectly replicate the music in Mario.
It even makes the coin noises.
When I was 11, our teacher made us answer a series of questions for a “6th grade graduation” book that was printed for us at the end of the school year. To the question “what do you want to be when you grow up?” I answered “The first female president of the U.S. or a professional baseball player.” Which is simultaneously an awesome answer and super depressing because frickin look at me now.
Actually, no, you know what, every time I become obsessed with a new thing, it goes like this:
- Reads/watches/hears new thing.
- Thinks, “Wow, this was really enjoyable. I’m glad I read/watched/listened to this”
- Decides it was good enough to read/watch/hear again.
- Feels embarrassed while googling and Wiki-ing the thing for additional information.
- Decides it’s probably better to set thing aside to avoid getting too invested
- *Day passes*
- Oh god DAMN IT. I’m obsessed.
do you ever just discover a new band
and you listen to their song
and you can tell straight away
and you just sit there in complete silence as your entire soul shifts and your entire being begins to beat intune to the sudden new music and your entire world opens up to all the new emotions that you’re going to discover jjust by listning to another humans voice
Ellen’s favorite tweets of the week. [video]
oh my god her face in the last one
what if u woke up and ur fav fictional character was snuggled next to u and they were like “good morning”
nemo.. you cant be here.. your dad will be worried sick